Política de enlaces
Información encontrada en nuestro sitio web.
The materials and websites referenced and/or linked from our website are provided for information purposes only. The linked sites are not under the ALS Network's control. The ALS Network does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication or materials available at such linked sites. Any reference to a commercial or noncommercial product, process, service or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by the ALS Network, nor a guarantee of the reliability of the information or product.
If you would like your material to be considered for placement on alsnetwork.org at a location deemed appropriate by the ALS Network, please send an email request to email@example.com, with the following information:
- URL, si solicita un enlace
- Descripción del material
- Objetivos del proyecto
- Información de pedido, incluidos todos los costos.
All submissions must be directly related to the field of ALS, and will be reviewed by the ALS Network when time allows. At the ALS Network’s discretion, you may be required to submit a 1 - 2 page abstract providing more detailed information. The ALS Network does not accept paid advertising or participate in banner exchange.
Enlaces a nuestro sitio web
Thank you for your interest in linking to our website. Your desire to help the ALS Network raise awareness and fight this disease is greatly appreciated. If you would like to link to als.org, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- Any text-only link must clearly be written as "ALS Network."
- The ALS Network's logo is unique to the organization, and its use is protected by federal law through trademark registration. Its use is restricted unless written permission is received. If you would like to display a logo-based link, please send a written request, with your website URL, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not incorporate any content from our website into your website through in-lining, framing or creating border environments around the ALS Network’s content.
- Your site must not present false information about the ALS Network’s mission, services or products.
- Do not present the link to our website in any way suggesting that the ALS Network has a relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Su sitio web no debe contener contenido que pueda interpretarse como desagradable, ofensivo o controvertido.
If providing your users with informational text summarizing the external website to which you are linking, please use the following statement for the ALS Network:
The ALS Network is dedicated solely to the fight against ALS through research, patient and community services, public education, and advocacy. The ALS Network supports people living with ALS and their loved ones in California and Hawaii. Todo lo que hacemos avanza en la búsqueda de tratamientos y curas eficaces para la ELA.